Friday, March 31, 2006

Fear does have a purpose

Great post John Michael... I'd like to add the following: Courageous people
experience fear all the time, but they do not let it stop them from pursuing
their dreams/goals....

If I had let fear stop me 6 months ago, i would still be renting instead of
owning three properties, I would not have started my own LLC, and I would not
be about to close on my fourth property next week! I would not be planning on
quitting my $90,000 a year job within 3 years to invest in RE full time
while living off the net profits from the business.

Without fear there is no courage...
remember that next time you feel fear, it is what it is... an emotion and
nothing more, it a point of decision, make the right one! Our lives are shaped
by the choices we make.. even when we choose not to choose... that is a
choice.

you have a choice to either operate in courage or be discouraged... in other
words to allow fear to make choices for you... or to see fear for what it
is, an emotion to make you pause... don't get stuck in the pause.. move
forward!!!!

- annakaela@...

No comments: