Saturday, June 03, 2006

3day workshop...one person's experience in atlanta

Well I made it through the 3 day workshop
with a zillion pages of notes with web
site addresses given to us today, where
you can find deals and check out properties
without having to see them in person.
I'm very very satsfied with the workshop.
They never really pushed the M5 or other
workshops very much. Very low key which
I liked concerning the other workshops.
However they did give you a ton
of ways to make money and some creative
ways to get financing. If a 22 year old
(who I met) can buy 33 properties in
basically 8 to 9 months (he owns them
all), I think I can get a few if I take
the time to apply what I've learned and
absorb what I've heard over the last 3 days.
Yes, I made several more contacts today and a couple
of people I will probably end up doing some
deals with. Now it's on-ward to the coaching,
which I had signed up for originally with the
workshop. So far so good to my surprise.

Dan

No comments: