Saturday, June 03, 2006

My 2days so far at the Atlanta workshop..

Well I hate to admit it but I definitely have
gotten my money's worth with not only the contacts
I've made at the workshop but also with the vast
wealth of knowledge that has been given to us
by Ryan Smith and Joline who I guess it's about
4 times a bigger a player than Ryan. She does
25 REO's a month in the 7 figures not to mention
many other deals she's working on. By the way,
they have given us locations and prices etc... on
their deals. I have been very very impressed with the workshop
and have learned a ton. I've got 47 pages of notes
with a day still left to go. By the way, I asked
Ryan Smith point blank if Dale in any way worked
for NRI or James Smith and the answer was a
sincere no so that should put to rest some past
questions that had been raised about Dale working for
James Smith. I went to lunch with a young kid today who
is around 22 years old and took the workshop and M5 just
last year. Guess what? He now owns 33 properties!!!
Never had real estate experience before. Wow!

Dan

No comments: